1.3.09

Revitalize, Lifebloom, Nourish.

I can't tell if the devs love us or hate us these days.

Let's start with Revitalize. May as well, right? I DID put it in front of the others in the title.

So, Replenish sucks. So much so, that I usually advise people to spec out of it. 15% proc rate sounds great, except that it never really procs. GC, himself called it horrible. So they added it to WG. Yay! I think. I'm still not sure, because it still doesn't proc. Spent 5 full mana cycles trying to get a single proc to no avail. I simply assumed it was PTR happy time and procs weren't gonna happen during it.

So if Revitalize ever procs, I may take it. Guess we'll see.

Lifebloom. *sigh* The most efficient heal in the game. You are a resilient little bugger aren't you? You came from everyone hating you to being the go to MT heal. You had us rolling you all over the Mt, OT, and anyone else we thought needed some greenifying. You went through a pretty big nerf in Wrath, though you still came out on top. Especially since we found your friends: Talents and Glyph. You were back on top of the world, weren't ya? Even stole the 2pcT7 bonus from Rejuv. Turns out, you're too good, they say. Now you cost more than ever before! That's ok though, you also heal for more than ever. I still long for the day when you aren't a 3stacked HoT, though. Some day I pray you will become a single HoT. Wishful thinking, I know and until then, I'm sure you'll get just as much love as before. (We'll just pretend we hate you, so they stop nerfing you, little buddy.)

Nourish.

Why? Why do they keep pushing this spell down our throats? It has gotten so bad, they nerfed our main heal to make us use it. WHY!?!? We didn't like it very much. That's why we didn't use it. It isn't very fun, putting Rejuv, 3 EXPENSIVE LBs, Regrowth, WG on one person just so Nourish is doing it's full potential. Don't you get it Blizzard? It is a terrible design. I would use it more, if it ALWAYS healed for its max potential, regardless of HoTs. But, hey, who am I? I just play a druid all day, every day. What would I know, right? Best to let the devs who play warlocks design our class.

I deal with druid apps all the time that are confused about their class. Now I get to deal with devs who are confused as well. Fantastic.

I just hope they figure out what trees are for before they start making World of Warcraft Coffee Tables. I really don't like coffee stains and those books? Yeah, they're heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment