30.3.09

Idols. Blech.

Dear Blizzard,

We druids use idols. You have not added a worthwhile idol since BC. I feel that there must be an oversight here. At first, I thought I was missing one, but as it turns out, all the idols in game for WotLK are huge, steaming, warm piles of those things you made us pick up in Nagrand. In case you are unfamiliar, here are my peeves:

Idol of Lush Moss - YAY! Now our extremely expensive LB can heal for more! w000- oh no wait. That is crap. Disregard.

Idol of Awakening - Sweet! My rejuv is cheaper. That's... erm subpar.

I'm not even going to bring up the stupid arena one that just makes my badge one look like a thriftstore piece. Nor the Venture Co. one.

I'm also not thrilled about the Nourish idol.

These are all, for lack of a better word, stupid. Stupidstupidstupidstupidstupid. Stupid. I want one that reduces the cost of LB so I can heal how I want to heal. Or one that effects ALL my healing spells. Oh, and I swear to Elune, if you give me a HT idol, I will hunt you down. I AM a druid, I have track humanoids...

Sincerely,
The class devs don't actually play.

No comments:

Post a Comment