* Several changes to the Razorscale encounter have been made including the range and damage of the Dark Rune Watcher’s Chain Lightning being reduced, and the radius of Razorscale’s Devouring Flame being slightly reduced.
* To increase the challenge, Hodir’s hard mode should need to be completed faster than before and the bonus of the Moonlight buff that NPCs provide to players should be decreased.
* The damage done by Thorim and Sif in hard mode has been increased in multiple ways.
* Freya has had her health and damage increased in hard mode in multiple ways.
* The Ignis the Furnace encounter has received several changes. To make his individual hits less devastating, we reduced his overall melee damage by about 15% but he swings faster now. In normal mode we increased the cooldown of Activate Construct from 30 to 40 seconds. We also decreased the damage of the Scorch ground effect by 20% on both difficulties.
* XT-002 Deconstructor’s health and damage has been slightly increased in hard mode.
* XT-002 Deconstructor will no longer cast Light Bomb or Gravity Bomb while channeling Tympanic Tantrum.
* For the trash leading up to Ignis the Furnace Master, the Magma Rager’s Superheated Winds have had their speed reduced. The normal mode Molten Colossus have had the cooldown of Pyroblast increased.
* The trash mobs leading to Mimiron can now see through stealth/invisible, no more sneaking past.
* In the General Vezax encounter on hard mode, the Saronite Animus’s Profound Darkness will now hit harder.
* Ignis the Furnace Master should no longer melee players he is grabbing.